What is the Best Open Source OS ?

Hello Readers!!

I am back after a long time, again I am here.

So today I would like to give you some statistical analysis of which Open Source OS is using by maximum number of users in the world.

I will just give you top 5.

  1. Ubuntu
  2. OpenSUSE
  3. Mint Linux
  4. Fedora
  5. Bodhi
  6. CentOS

1. Ubuntu

If you are new user to Linux and want to learn something about Linux , I will point you too Ubuntu only. Infact my Linux journey has started with Ubuntu only.

Rating :9/10

2. OpenSUSE

Something never change and will upgrade themselves to keep on counting their users, OpenSUSE its still rocking with new features.

Rating : 9/10

3. Mint Linux

Its actually derivative of Ubuntu.But still attracting new users and somehow its attracting current Ubuntu users too. But AFAIK its better to stay with Ubuntu.

Rating : 8/10

4. Fedora

I felt some what complicated while started this but still a most secure linux. Its advantage is its support from RedHat. Good for System Administrators.

Rating : 7/10

5. Bodhi Linux :

How you want your Linux ? As like that you can bend your linux with Bodhi Linux. A wonderful linux.

Rating : 8/10

6. CentOS

A standard Linux. What ever you learn here is definitely going to help you If you set your life a System Administrator. 
I recommend this to all Novice Sys Admins.

Rating : 8/10



Ratings has given by depending upon the experience I had. Suggestions are welcome .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

grep: unknown device method

How to find outgoing IP in Linux ?

Uploading files to FTP/SFTP using CURL